Friday, May 15, 2009

Behind the Back Pass


This is another one of my favorite pictures. Here is an example of perfect timing. I had just moved from the sideline, to behind the goal. I wanted to get some pictures of midfielders dodging to the goal with there faces in the picture rather than their backs and the goalies face in the picture.
This picture I thought would be an interesting picture because it is a picture of a behind the back pass. This image was never photo shop, it is the actual image. As you can see the most unique aspect of this picture is the fact that the ball is directly behind the player's head. I am not sure actually how this happened, but the picture doesn't lie. I am still trying to figure out how the ball got there, but I was great capture. Both players are sharp and the ball is crisp and clear in the picture. It is the type of picture that makes you look twice at it. Herkimer would go on to lose this game but you can see the difference in your photography from moving around the field. I think it is important for a photographer to understand that the best images are not always shot in the same spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment